Program Manager IV
Remote, CA 94016 US
Pay range is $74 - $89 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Program Manager IV
Our company is seeking an Program Manager to support Social Impact programs and Ads Transparency Operations in the Government & Social Impact Partnerships team.
The Program Manager will manage end-to-end program operations from program scoping, participant applications, participant payout, and program review. They will be intricately involved in solving operational challenges, and advise where process improvement is needed.
The ideal candidate will be an operations professional who can think strategically and adapt quickly, with solid experience in partner programs. They will exhibit great communication and planning skills in a team-oriented, fast-moving environment.
- Work cross functionally across internal teams, including Policy, Legal, and Communications to advance our social impact strategy and scale programs
- Execute and manage end-to-end program operations, from design to review
- Manage ad transparency review process for government and nonprofit partners as well as ad coupon operations, payments and donations letters
- Serve as a guide to connect partners with resources that will build their organizational capacity
- Maintain Program Management best practices to include thorough documentation, capture lessons learned, and effective knowledge management
- Create report and tracking mechanisms to capture process statuses, updates, and issues