Project Coordinator - Backbone Reporting & Analytics
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The Project Coordinator - Backbone Reporting and Analytics candidate will perform consistent and accurate collection, entry and analytics, of written and electronic
data into various client systems as directed by the Technical Program Managers. Additionally they will provide assistance to partner teams on status of projects and information regarding data requirements.
- Collaborative prioritization of projects under the direction of the Technical Program Managers.
- Collect requirements, assign tasks, and follow up to ensure timely completion.
- Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers, Communicate with stakeholders
- Gather and analyze data across various verticals of of the network including Capacity, Reliability and Efficiency.
- Help teams develop metrics and enable them to make data-driven decisions.
- Create, maintain and monitor program activity reports, dashboards and metrics
- Identify and recommend ways to automate tasks and status update reporting.
- Tie inter-related projects and programs into reporting to allow synthesis of new actions
- Measure metrics over time to recommend actionable steps for improvement across capacity delivery, network reliability and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain issue logs and identify key resolutions for issues/tasks at hand
- Track and report project progress, update documentation, direct quality assurance
- Create, maintain and monitor program activity reports, dashboards and metrics.
- Create and monitor project reports for program managers, proactively identifying and communicating potential issues with plan executions
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the team to ensure program activities and project tasks are executed on time
- Point of contact for stakeholders which may include both internal and external customers
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience and full lifecycle project management
- Hands-on experience using Project Management Tools
- Experience in data analytics and data engineering with mysql, databases, or tableau
- Experience working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data. Experience analyzing, structuring, and synthesizing large amounts of data to develop metrics and measure them over time for driving operational improvements.
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to broader teams and at levels of the organization.
- Ability to research, qualify, and present findings for new projects on the team, continual improvement mindset.
- Background in Computer Networking either IP or Optical.
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members
- Ability keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of other data analytics tools is a plus
- Knowledge of IP networking or Optical Networking is a plus
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Training or experience preferred.
Education:: B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.