Project Coordinator - Data Center Networking
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The Project Coordinator - Data Center Networking
- Project Coordination for regional/global network programs Coordinate and execute cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (data center, network, logistics, supply chain, compliance, and infrastructure software engineering), and according to mutually agreed project schedule.
- Provide detailed planning and accurate tracking for all assigned projects.
- Perform risk identification and mitigation and manage changes to scope, schedule, and cost on projects in consultation with service owner.
- Collect requirements, assign tasks, and follow up to ensure timely completion.
- Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers, Communicate with stakeholders
- Gather and analyze data across various verticals of of the network including Capacity, Reliability and Efficiency.
- Help teams develop metrics and enable them to make data-driven decisions.
- Create, maintain and monitor program activity reports, dashboards and metrics
- Identify and recommend ways to automate tasks and status update reporting.
- Tie inter-related projects and programs into reporting to allow synthesis of new actions
- Develop and maintain issue logs and identify key resolutions for issues/tasks at hand
- Track and report project progress, update documentation, direct quality assurance
- Create, maintain and monitor program activity reports, dashboards and metrics.
- Create and monitor project reports for program managers, proactively identifying and communicating potential issues with plan executions
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the team to ensure program activities and project tasks are executed on time
- Point of contact for stakeholders which may include both internal and external customers
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience and full lifecycle project management
- Hands-on experience using Project Management Tools
- Background in Networking (Dark Fiber/OSP/ISP/IP/Optical).
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to broader teams and at levels of the organization.
- Ability to research, qualify, and present fndings for new projects on the team, continual improvement mindset.
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members
- Ability keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of other data analytics tools is a plus
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Training or experience preferred
Education:: B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.