Project Coordinator II
164 Jefferson Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Coordinator II
- The Project Coordinator will support the Program Manager/Technical Program Manager in running Enterprise Engineering initiatives using Agile best practices. This includes updating and maintaining tasks in the internal project management tool, scheduling meetings, gathering and consolidating information from various teams and tools.
- Keeping in close contact with key project members, decision makers, and stakeholders and be able to effectively communicate the needs and status of the project
- Attend project meetings and capture minutes on risks, status, next steps, and action items
- Create, maintain and publish program status reports
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the team to ensure program activities and project tasks are executed on time
- Document processes and tool usage for the internal team
- Collaborate with the technical writer to complete process and tools documentation
- Generate and collect feedback via surveys. Consolidate, analyze, and publish survey responses
- Assist in facilitating team events such as tech talks, trainings, etc.
- 3-5 years of work experience, with at least 1 year experience in full lifecycle project management (Agile)
- Experience with MS Office and Google Suite (particularly spreadsheets, documents, and presentations)
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, has strong time management skills, and the ability to manage simultaneous and often changing priorities
- General data entry skills or related experience
- Hands-on experience using Project Management Tools (i.e. Jira, MS Project)
- Background work in tech or engineering organizations
- Experience with contributing to the creation of reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Experience in information gathering, tracking, and consolidation
- Effectively coordinates schedules and meetings using tools such as Outlook, Google Calendar, Office 365, etc.
- Works well in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with local and remote teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree