Project Coordinator II
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Coordinator II
- Work closely with the Research Operations & Academic Relationships team to support our internal review processes
- Stay diligent and motivated to maintain close communication with reviewers in order to meet deadlines and ensure reviews are completed on time
- Provide customer support to users of internal tools, troubleshoot issues, and address questions when necessary
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high-level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally
- Stay highly organized, prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the research operations team
- Continually work with the team to develop and improve processes.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Project Coordinator or Specialist
- Strong written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with email tools and process documentation
- Experience tracking tasks from inception through completion.
- Flexible, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Interest in contributing to the Facebook mission and goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
Education: Bachelor' s degree preferred.