Project Coordinator III
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
Pay range is $39 - $44 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Project Coordinator III
- Work with program managers, technical leads and engineers to organizing workstreams
- Work with the engineering team to document plans
- Work with program managers and engineers to track progress of prototype builds and deliverables
- Maintain MS Project (MPP) files for engineering development workstreams
- Track task progress, collect information, and organize presentations (dashboards) for stakeholder digestion
- Track tasks with external partners
- Work with finance and purchasing on onboarding suppliers, getting proposals and quotations, placing orders and tracking deliveries.
- Assist the engineering teams with documentation of development.
- Map and track progress of SOWs with external development partners.
- Update internal website information,
- Keep notes for meetings,
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
- Scheduling – handle complication/uncertainty of program schedule
- Detail-oriented - monitor progress/deliverable, collect data/info and track actions.
- Muti-tasking – be able to work with several suppliers on daily basis
Good to have skills:
- Background of Display and Optics
- Understanding the basic process of design/development for consumer electronic product
- Work independently with limited guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in program/project management
- Experience with constructing work breakdown structures for development of schedules and resource planning.
- Preferred experience within development and launch of consumer products.
- Highly organized
- Great attention to details.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to construct schedule models from the ground up without prior baseline.
- Able to work in a new environment and pull input from various stake-holders.
- Good at working cross functionally with different teams and functions.