Project Manager I
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Manager I
- Update and maintain brand standards and marks across all partners.
- Ensure all channels (retail and e-commerce sites) have updated branding.
- Work with OEM and component partners to manage and execute co-marketing programs including events, bundles and other promotions.
- Work with web team to update and maintain website including: images, descriptions and links. Maintain international pages, links, and regional localization
- Work with program owner to develop and execute a strategy to refresh the web page and accessories page.
- Work with marketing communications to coordinate any social, email and digital marketing with partners.
- Own the trafficking and approval process for any partner led marketing activities and work XFN with legal, comms and PMM teams.
- Work with Program owner to help develop and execute GTM planning for all 3rd party accessories.
- Work with communications teams to coordinate all PR announcements and press product seeding for all accessories.
- Maintain asset database for all PCs and accessories.
- Oversee and coordinate an XFN team to help lead the production of all company owned assets featuring PCs and accessories.
- Work with the retail & sales team to bring accessories to worldwide retail.
- 2-4 years experience product, partner or program marketing. Experience in PC gaming, consumer technology, or adjacent vertical markets a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer software skills, including MS Office, Keynote, Quip and CMS.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passion for VR and familiarity with digital entertainment.
- Availability and willingness to travel.
- Grace under pressure.
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.