Project Manager II
6422 Commerce Dr Fremont, CA 94555
Job Title: Project Manager II
- Oversees designated projects.
- Plan and develop strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for project(s) they supervise.
- Coordinate, document, and assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support.
- Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project.
- Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed.
- Regularly reports the progress to the stakeholders.
- May report to a senior project manager.
- Strong leadership ability is required.
- Typically requires field work in overseeing projects.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and roll-up the sleeves in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Bachelor' s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.