Project Manager III
Remote, NY 10003 US
Pay range is $54 - $59 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Project Manager III
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Oversee the program marketing and communications strategy, including managing external partners, drafting and managing various communications and providing a review of messaging
- Manage all project timelines for tooling or program enhancements and launches
- Coordinate People Development events/logistics as needed
- ?Act as liaison between internal teams for reviewing and partnering to drive the implementation of talent initiatives
- Coordinate cross-functional projects
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant external partners
- Co-assign, direct, and evaluate operations coordinator work, and oversee the development and maintenance of competence
- Provide customer service support to participants and stakeholders as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Experience organizing and leading large scale conferences and events
- Experience working cross-functionally with policy teams on policy initiatives
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience communicating to a global audience, using multiple types of channels and mediums
- Experience working on a team and communicating to all levels of the organization
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and to work autonomously
- Experience with events and logistics and supporting executives
- 4+ years of project/program management experience, driving complex projects against KPIs to completion and leading cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of demonstrated People Development experience
- Proven skills in creative approach to solving problems, and confident with drafting communications
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills in order to influence operational changes and maximize adoption of new ideas, tools and practices
- Knowledge and desire to collaborate and work with recruiting stakeholders across different locations and time zones
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently with acute attention to detail and deliver high quality work
- Experience in fast-paced work environment and demonstrated agility during changes in priorities
- Operational excellence and exceptional organizational skills with an eye for developing processes and attention to detail
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- DEI programs experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office & Google Programs, etc.