1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Business Product Marketing (BPM) team. The Project Manager must be extremely organized, with solid planning, tracking, resource allocation and measurement skills. They must able to balance competing priorities, have demonstrated project management experience and approach challenges with flexibility and a positive attitude. They must also be a strong communicator and, above all else, a problem-solver and collaborator.
The Project Manager will be responsible for process and execution for cross-functional vertical projects within the BPM team and will work with various stakeholders including Sales, Product Management, MarSci, Solutions Eng, and more. This role is based in Menlo Park, and will report to the head of BPM Planning, Analytics & Solutions Enablement.
- Track, support and manage key vertical projects for the BPM team.
- Work with BPM teams and cross functionals to establish deadlines related to overall team goals, ensures team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Manage workflow across the team and identify the need for additional resources when necessary
- Track activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps.
- Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and establish meetings or integration points.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Coordinate resources across multiple project initiatives and teams.
- Communicate clearly across projects and people.
- 5 years of relevant or related working experience in project management
- Experience driving process/programs/initiatives to address various business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Solid experience in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, G Suite, and related project/program management applications to drive best practices.
- General knowledge of advertising and/or Product Marketing is a plus but not required.
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree