1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Manager
In this role, you will work with internal cross-functional teams to support the launch of new notifications and to improve existing notifications. You will advice teams on how to use internal tools to support building new notifications. You will verify compliance of launch proposals with our notifications review process. You will advice teams on how to improve existing notifications according to our notification guidelines and principles. You will work independently with little or no supervision.
1. Support product teams in launching new notifications and improving existing ones
2. Apply a review process with defined guidelines and principles
3. Advise product teams on how to make notifications more successful
4. Report compliance status of notifications to your managerial line
- You must be exceedingly well organized and possess expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability, and acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- You have an expert working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and have a knack for learning software and processes quickly.
- Internalize high level principles and applying them to new proposals
- Sound judgment
- Ability to understand when and how to escalate
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Customer empathy
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication including email, written correspondence and in person
- Build cross-functional relationships between teams
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Communicate daily with internal customers while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Track, prioritize, and assign all incoming written and oral communications, as necessary, to appropriate person(s) for response
- A positive, helpful demeanor, always focused on customer service
Education: BA/BS strongly preferred