100 Independence Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Manager
The role of the Business Marketing team is to articulate the Business value proposition at scale. We are passionate about helping brands, businesses and agencies to grow and understand the ways in which we can help them achieve their core objectives, and we are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate the industry.
The Global Business Marketing team is actively seeking a project manager who will be responsible for improving the processes and quality of the team' s business marketing data.
The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of CRM, be proficient in SQL/database management and have a capacity to build great relationships with local teams. The individual who ultimately steps into this role must be someone who is a self-starter and thrives in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a strong focus on execution and impact.
- Create a scorecard of the existing business marketing CRM data
- Develop a process to ensure all data is correctly captured in our business CRM tools
- Reconcile business CRM data sources across North America marketing teams
The role is temporary and based in Menlo Park, CA.
- 2+ years of CRM data management experience;
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Stellar operational and project management skills;
- Experience with data management tools, such as Salesforce;
Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.