100 Independence Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Project Manager
Our Global Business Marketing team is looking for a resourceful, action-oriented individual to help drive key marketing technology initiatives within the organization.
- Manage cross-functional support of our invitations platform, responsible for stakeholders across multiple regions globally.
- Further establish and evangelize best practices adoption.
- Working with stakeholders, identify key pain points and improvement opportunities, and develop remediation plans and processes to maximize efficiencies across teams.
- Review current operational issues and determine what additional processes or improvements could be made.
- Develop and drive initiatives stemming from the above, leveraging internal resources and/or incremental investments in support of same.
- Establish and maintain a regular communications plan for leadership and stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Strong, clear communicator.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and " roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
Bachelor’ s degree. STEM degree a plus.