San Antonio Road Mountain View, CA 94040
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous programs and initiatives and will work with various stakeholders including Engineering, Process, Vendor and cross functional stakeholders.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of our community support processes, products and policies
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products
- Partner with regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support global outsourcing base
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Develop end-end program plan, enable systemic reporting and continuous improvement
- Global travel expected 10-20%
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and " roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology.
- Experience in Cloud architecture (ex. AWS), SQL Reportinf
Bachelor’ s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.