225 Park Avenue South NY , New York, NY 10003 US
- Assist with development and implementation of security program initiatives and roadmaps, including documentation, scheduling, meetings, and risk management analysis.
- Identify and assess potential risks to the organization's security posture and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that security requirements are integrated into all aspects of the organization's operations.
- Monitor and report on the progress of security programs and projects, identifying any issues or roadblocks and developing solutions to overcome them.
- Promote the adoption and implementation of established security standards, guidelines, and best practices within the organization to help improve overall security posture.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends and best practices, and identify implementation opportunities.
- Manage and drive program related OKR’s (Objectives and Key Results).
- Participate in Analytics development sessions to surface trends and improvement opportunities.
- Manage cross-functional projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (operations, engineering, product & design).
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery in collaboration with the project management team.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of the project lifecycle with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders, and project teams.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements focusing on effective communication and establishing best practices.
- Create appropriate documentation, templates, and reports to drive efficiency and provide visibility into team performance.
- 4+ years of project management and strategic planning.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a global, cross-functional team.
- Proven ability to digest highly technical information to produce clear action items
- Analytical and problem-solving experience for large-scale systems.
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into executable plans.
- Extremely flexible and able to manage competing priorities on very tight deadlines.
- Self-starter - we don't have time or desire to micro-manage. You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals.
- PMP, CSM Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Pay Range - $55/hr to $60/hr .This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.