Prototyper - Software Engineering
8747 148th Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052
- Translate scientists' ideas and research findings in interactive virtual and augmented reality demos.
- Utilize previously-created libraries and adapt code to develop interactive experiences.
- Coordinate with users and software engineers to extend the functionality of current software.
- Collaborate to produce reports and documentation.
- Working knowledge of C++ and C#
- 2 years experience working in Unreal and/or Unity
- 1 year experience working with physics engines
- 2 years experience of virtual and/or augmented reality programming
- Communication and crossdisciplinarity collaboration skills
- Desired skills:
- Experience with preparing demos
- Experience working with audition and/or haptics
- Ability to program graphics shaders
- Knowledge of close loop control systems
- Knowledge of optical body tracking
Education: BS + 2 years experience and MS + 1 year experience in Software Engineering or Prototyping