Prototyping and Emulation Engineer
1374 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Prototyping and Emulation Engineer
- Drive System FW and Board Support Package development using FPGA and Emulation platforms.
- Drive usability of FPGA and Emulation models for Functional validation as well as SW development/validation.
- Develop Automation flows, HW/SW tools to enable Post-Silicon test coverage using Pre-Silicon FPGA and Emulation models.
- Design knowledge with expertise in Verilog, C++ and scripting languages like Python is a must.
- Understanding of standard protocols like AMBA, MIPI, PCIe with experience of handling lab equipment like: Protocol analyzers (like MIPI, PCIe, USB), JTAG debuggers (Lauterbach, Segger) .
- BS/Masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years experience (over 5 years) in any (some/all) of the following domains: SoC design & validation; Micro-Architecture Specifications, Debug flows, FW flows
- Experience with FPGA prototyping/emulation .