QA Automation Engineer II
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: QA Automation Engineer II
- Implement and Maintain Automated Tests on mobile devices: Identify opportunities for automated testing and implement solutions using existing automation framework or by working with SW engineering team to implement hooks and instrumentation into codebase.
- Implement Automatic BVTs: Utilizing existing tools and add new tools as applicable to implement build-triggered automatic testing and reporting to verify build health.
- Regression Testing: Implement automated tests to check for regressions of bugs that have been fixed.
- Stress/Stability Testing: Implement automated accelerated tests to check for device' performance degradation.
- Release validation: Planning, building and executing QA validation for the release.
- Build Workflow Tools: Create tools to facilitate better development workflows, such as scripts to assist debugging and build distribution
- Failure debugging: root causing the failure, escalate SW failures, fix automation script or setup promptly.
- Five or more year of experience with Python.
- Five or more year of experience with test automation, Experience with tools or infrastructure used in automation (UI Automator, Appium).
- Experience in Android or iOS automation
- Work independently: This individual must be able to work independently
- Communication: Must be able to quickly and easily articulate issues and what needs to be done to resolve them.
- Works well with a team: This individual is expected to be a resource to the team. They must be able to work well with others, able to juggle multiple priorities given by multiple individuals.
Education: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.