Qualitative Researcher III
164 Jefferson Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Qualitative Researcher III
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy.
- Design research studies that drive strategic and tactical product decisions around hardware and software.
- Leverage various qualitative research methodologies to answer the research questions of product team.
- Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions.
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts.
- Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders.
- Experience in applied product research.
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action.
- Prior experience conducting exploratory research, concept tests and usability test; experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans.
- Conduct interviews, product design research, ethnography, human factors and HCI.
- 5-7+ years experience
Top 3 “ must haves” for this position:
1. Insures and executes high-quality qualitative research
2. Clearly communicates findings and product design implications/recommendations
3. Minimal need for training or oversight
“ Wish List” skills:
1. Have an experience-informed pov on where and how research can help the most
2. Identify larger strategy opportunities
3. Strong at collaborating with and influencing x-functional partners