1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: RF technician
- Participate in specifying and responsible for creating the hardware setup and automation routines to test our range of Wi-Fi, BT and 60 GHz products
- Assist in the debug of issues found
- Will write test program scripts to ensure our radio system test coverage is as required
- Assist in developing the test results storage system to allow large volume test data data to be recalled reliably.
- Deliver a presentation system to display complex results in a clear manner using test scripts.
- 3+ years of experience in RF testing and automation and detailed working knowledge of RF testing methods
- Knowledge of control of RF test equipment with one of the following environments – Python or Perl
- Experience in wireless system test, debugging and data parsing of consumer electronics wireless products.
- Knowledge of WiFi and BT RF PHY standards.
- Hands on experience with RF lab equipment including VNA, power meters, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators.
- Good Excel macros parsing and data presentation skills
- Bachelors or Associate degree (AA) in Electrical Engineering.
- Industry experience in lieu of education acceptable.