1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Research Assistant
We are looking for a Research assistant to help support qualitative and quantitative research projects on a research team.
- As a research assistant, you will perform tasks like coding open-ended survey data, conducting literature reviews, analyzing interview transcripts, programing surveys, setting up qualitative research sessions, and assisting with a range of qualitative and quantitative studies.
- The right candidates will have strong attention to detail, be excellent communicators, and have a passion for research.
- We are looking for someone who can commit to at least 20 hours of work per week. This is a paid position with the opportunity to learn from experienced researchers and grow your career as a researcher.
- At least 1 year of experience assisting with qualitative and/or quantitative research projects
- Strong attention to detail
- General understanding of UX research methods (e.g., usability studies, interviews)
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Strong communication & organization
- BA/BS degree in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, Communication, etc.)
- Preferred: Master' s degree or enrolled in a masters program in one of the above areas.
- We will consider candidates currently enrolled in a B.A. / B.S. program who have extensive experience working on research projects