Research Project Coordinator
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Research Project Coordinator
- Work closely with the Research Program Manager/Fellowship Program lead to help build an active community for the Fellowship Program and its winners/Fellows.
- Manage the on-boarding, financial, budgeting, and administrative activities for the Fellows during their respective two-year terms.
- Work with Marketing/Communications to maintain online presence, create and refine collateral and track engagement in the Fellowship program.
- Work with business analysts to assess responses, quality, geo distribution of applications.
- Gather feedback, innovate and execute new ways to improve the Fellowship Program and communication approach - this includes working with both participants/respondents and internal stakeholders.
- Support and play a central role in the annual Fellowship Summit.
- Maintain and communicate the lab, consortium, and workshop sponsorship/membership activities across the research teams.
- Liaise professionally and maintain a high-level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally.
- Stay highly organized, prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently.
- Stay diligent and motivated to maintain close communication with stakeholders in order to meet requirements and deadlines.
- Provide ad hoc program coordination to other similar academic engagement mechanisms, events and outreach.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and " roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology.
- Experience building groups or communities and keeping them engaged.
- Experience working in/for a technology company or university.
Education: Bachelor' s degree required.