1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Design and conduct user studies related to enterprise software in a work setting. Collaborate with stakeholders such as designers and content strategists. Write research discussion guides. Recruit participants. Infer results and formulate new ideas with the team. Rapidly mockup test conditions and run pilot test of use cases. Communicate research results to stakeholders and write research reports with key findings and recommendations. Proactively connect with stakeholders before, during and after research.
- 4+ Years of Qualitative User Research experience
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills, especially with cross-discipline and cross-culture collaboration.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Quantitative exp is a bonus
- Expertise in solving hard problems in perceptual and cognition sciences.
- Proven track record of achieving significant research results and product impact
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enterprise software user experience research experience preferred
- Experience with the testing of mocks or prototypes
- Experience handling cross-functional relationships with Design, Product Management and Content Strategy
- Good at handling performance feedback in stride and taking necessary corrective action.
- Bachelor degree in HCI or a social science
- Masters degree or higher preferred