Risk Analyst IV
164 Jefferson Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Risk Analyst IV
- Use data and internal tools to identify and evaluate potential risk areas and patterns at scale
- Partner with teams across Enterprise Engineering to build a deep understanding of how, where, and why risk is surfaced (Design, Process, People, Tools)
- Develop programs and methodologies to create a repeatable way of collecting, prioritizing, and presenting risk
- Synthesize findings through the creation of reports and presentations that provide a coherent narrative
- Identify additional data and tooling requirements as appropriate
- Support the communication of policies, procedures, and plans to internal stakeholders regarding EE risk catalog
- 4+ years experience in investigative, data analysis, or technical systems work
- Experience performing risk assessments and control gap assessments.
- Experience with communication and independently leading projects to completion.
- Experience working with fragmented data to create metrics and insights.
- Experience working with Security Controls across 1 or more domains: Access Management, Encryption, Network Security, Data Security, Configuration Management, Vulnerability Management, Physical Security etc.
- Experience working with leadership and engineers.
- Experience working independently and collaboratively across various levels and teams.
- Preferred: Experience working with risk tools
- Preferred: Experience working with different documentation repositories (Gsuite, Excel, Quip)
Bachelor' s Degree