1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: SOC Generalist
Duties: We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented candidate to help with various technical and execution aspects of our many SOC projects. The responsibilities will vary depending on the phase of the project and may include any combination of the tasks below. This role offers tremendous opportunity for growth and will be tailored to experience. Minimum 4 years experience required. Both junior and senior candidates should apply.
Responsibilities may include
- Micro-architecture specification creation and review
- Creation of SOC collaterals including pin lists, area, power roll-ups, and IP requirements
- Scripting and automation of workflows
- IP release management
- RTL design and DV testbench development
- Creation and roll-out of SOC best practices within the team
- Detailed IP investigation and comparison analysis
- Creation and review of DV test plans
- Prototyping and emulation platform support (review of plans, debug support) Review and support of physical design implementation including synthesis, LEC, DFT, CTS, IR-drop, timing closure, ECO flow, floorplanning, IO ring design, congestion analysis, and physical verification
- Support for product team
- Working with cross-functional ASIC design teams to define workflows, best practices, and to meet overall design objectives and timelines.