Sales Development Rep
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Sales Development Rep
- Generate new business opportunities to support the Client Partner (CP) pipeline
- Support your SDR team with research activities and campaign creation
- Work closely with Client Partners to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Engage and attract prospects through carefully iterated sequences of interactions (telephone, email, LinkedIn messaging) to drive discovery meetings and generate pipeline.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the CPs pipeline)
- Achieve or exceed target of sales qualified opportunities
- Support event organization to drive awareness and generate new leads in your CPs territory
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce.com, producing regular activity reports.
- Experienced – Past experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Entrepreneurial - you can map out what needs to be done to get the outcome, you’ re self-directed and always deliver
- Superb communicator – you build excellent relationships through your strong phone presence, excellent written language capability.
- Sales Track Record - proven success in meeting targets Agile Learner - you can pick up and explain new product ideas and processes to business decision makers.
- Fast - you are used to a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Tool Proficient - adept with tools of the trade i.e. Salesforce, Linkedin, Salesloft, Discover.org.
BA/BS degree or equivalent commercial experience.