Sales Logistics/ Logistics Forwarding Sales Expert
12631 E. Imperial Highway, Suite F216 Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 US
- Identify new business opportunities and create target customers in Freight Forwarding and/or logistics related industries.
- Be responsible for promoting all company products and services for imports and exports to increase sales.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and targets.
- Research and identify new business opportunities to evaluate needs and provide insight.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objectives, and goals
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, services and credit terms. Maintain and keep a strong relationship with all clients through efficient work processes and services.
- Provide excellent communication support for sales calls and manage follow-up.
- Maintain and develop general industry knowledge as well as competitors and their presence.
- Work closely with product/pricing team and oversea partners to ensure all quotes, proposals are accurate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Required in a business-related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years in International Freight Forwarding and/or logistics sales experience required.
- 5+ years of experience working with the top global freight forwarders.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the domestic and international transportation industry (trucking, air and ocean modes)
- Proven track record in sales, prospecting, and developing accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with digital freight forwarder platforms and processes.
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with customers at all levels (C Level, Managers, Staff)
- Excellent presentation and selling skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up with clients.
- Microsoft proficient (PPT/Excel/Word).
- Ability to travel up to 30%