Security Project Manager, Bug Bounty (WhiteHat)
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Security Project Manager, Bug Bounty (WhiteHat)
Our team is seeking a passionate project manager to help analyze and facilitate remediation of security vulnerabilities raised by external researchers, within the company. This is a contractor position based in our headquarter office in Menlo Park.
- Take ownership of WhiteHat security tasks which require long term, complex fixes, involving a lot of cross functional (XFN) collaboration.
- Work with task owners and teams to establish expected fix deadlines, as well as measurable milestones & dates.
- Facilitate communication between teams to ensure XFN collaboration.
- Coordinate cross-functional (XFN) remediation efforts as required
- Build a project plan for each task, and track the project milestones, meeting regularly with task owners and teams to help them hit the milestones.
- Build higher-level project plans and reporting to present regular status updates to all stakeholders.
- Identify internal tooling where automation of repetitive manual processes could help deliver impact.
- Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal improvements.
- 5 years of project management experience in a large organization, with experience leading complex XFN efforts
- Basic understanding of information security principles.
- Experience with infrastructure technologies, software development, and/or application security life-cycle.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented & organized approach, excellent communication, developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience building relationships, and collaborating across a flat and diverse org, including cross-functional technical partner teams.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment.
- Technical understanding of web and mobile application security is desirable but not required.
- Experience in a tech field and understanding of web application architectures
- Experience working in a web/tech company is highly desirable.
- Experience with query languages and data visualization tool (i.e. tableau)