Senior Front End Engineer
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Terragraph is a 60 GHz multi-node wireless system focused on bringing high-speed Internet connectivity to dense urban areas. Terragraph is redefining how modern mesh network could be designed and operated, so that it is not only highly resilient, but also cost effective. The Management/Control system team is at the center of this innovation, designing a cloud-hosted highly scalable Network Management System to manage large scale deployment. We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to help us design a world class web interface. You will be working on a dynamic web application using the latest tools (React, Nodejs) in modern web development.
- Build and test web application and API for a Network Management system.
- Design and implement intuitive interface to make the web application easy to use.
- Collaborate with team members to prioritize tasks and apply best practices.
- Have a good design sense to come up with good basic design and interaction, and/or work with designers to iterate on design.
- Create and follow guidelines and standards to enforce consistency throughout all of our products.
- Perform code reviews for other engineers and enforce good coding quality.
- Take ownership of sub-components of the application.
- Proven working experience with modern web development, preferably in React.
- Knowledge of HTML markup language and CSS
- Knowledge of one or more React frameworks, such as Redux, React Context
- Have knowledge or experience in Python, to modify or design the backend code as needed.
- Strong understanding of clean coding principles and design patterns.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on our project and tech stack, React/Nodejs/Python.
- Collaborative, driven, and solution driven.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- B.S. degree in CS or EE or a closely related area