Senior QA Analyst
5660 New Northside Drive , 3rd Floor Atlanta, GA 30328 US
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role requires frequent interactions with project and product managers, developers, QA and other stakeholders, in order to ensure delivery of a world class compliance solution to our users.
- Analyze and enhance Product requirements and convert them into the comprehensive set of function, integration and end to end usecases.
- Creating a thorough testing strategy at the beginning of each project that determines the overall trajectory of testing on the project.
- Ability to blend analytical/technical skills to test functionality.
- Interact effectively across multiple teams and functions.
- Design/execute/validate complex test cases.
- Responsible for documenting clear and detailed defects including steps to reproduce actual and expected results.
- Willingness to be adaptable with a team first focus.
- Participate in demos, retrospectives, and contribute to continuous improvements.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs/observations.
- Review existing testing processes and procedures for efficiency gains.
- Defect Management: Responsible for documenting clear and detailed defects including steps to reproduce actual and expected results.
- Work closely with Product, Developers, QA and other project team members to analyze test results, locate problems, identify root causes and develop solutions.
- Work closely with Automation Engineers to ensure the test cases are automated as documented.
- Flexible to work on different project based on company needs.
- May require overtime or off-peak hours to meet commitments.
Knowledge and Experience
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent from a fully accredited college or university.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience working as a Manual Tester. Automation experience with Selemium/Java/APIs is a plus.
- Experience working in the Mortgage Domain preferable on a Loan Origination System or Loan Underwriting Process.
- Understand various test levels such as unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and end to end testing.
- Understand and implement Risk Based Testing as needed.
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate SQL.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Git and Postman.
- Working experience on APIs, JSON, and XML files
- Understand the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to effectively communicate relevant project information with coworkers, peers, and management through written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work with distributed teams across different time zones.
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.