Senior QA Engineer
Remote, CA 94089 US
Pay range is $50 - $57 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
Location: Remote/San Francisco Bay Area
Duration: 6 Months
We are looking for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join Member Acquisition Team to help build our next generation Marketing Technology Platform.
We are seeking a candidate with proven experience and skills in manual and automated testing.
If you are someone who has a passion for building modern software that helps move peoples' financial lives forward, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Work with the squad leader and product team on the squad to understand new features, develop and implement test plans and sign-off on releases
- Identify the most important use cases, including important edge cases and develop automated tests as part of our end-to-end test suite
- Work closely with our operations and monitoring teams to reproduce production issues in the test environment, document the bugs and work with developers to test and release the fix
- Help to maintain our test environments with our engineering team, ensuring we have realistic test data to use in our day-to-day testing
- Flexibility and capability to work on manual or automation testing based on project requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance with a focus on testing front-end and back-end applications.
- Solid hands-on experience with Java and QA automation frameworks like Cypress, Selenium, JUnit and TestNG.
- Familiarity with AWS environments and modern CI/CD deployment models.
- Experience in Agile Development, SCRUM, or a similar SDLC
- Experience with REST API Testing, SQL Testing and experience using Postman.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with geographically spread teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Platform suite of products like AEM, Target, RTCDP, Analytics etc.