Senior Software Engineer
Remote, CA 94089 US
Pay range is $65 - $72 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer to join Member Acquisition Team to help build our next generation Marketing Technology Platform.
We are seeking a candidate with proven experience in back-end software development building robust and scalable consumer applications.
If you are someone who has a passion for building modern software that helps move peoples' financial lives forward, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Work with product managers, stakeholders and SMEs to understand and refine requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects in other technology organizations on API design and data flows between various internal and external systems.
- Design, develop and deploy components and features using Java and AWS cloud technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with API design and implementation in enterprise scale environments.
- Experience in working on projects that span across multiple organizations and integrate with several distributed systems.
- Hands on experience with API design and development, Java-based code development, and familiarity with AWS tech stack.
- Have engineering best practices in your DNA, e.g. unit and integration test automation, code review and design documentation.
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines and automated deployment tools like Jenkins and code repositories like Git.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with stakeholders in various organizations including Marketing, Product, QA, and other cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Agile teams and using project management and collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Platform suite of products like AEM, Target, RTCDP, Analytics etc.