Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
5660 New Northside Drive , 3rd Floor Atlanta, GA 30328 US
The successful candidate will be able to multitask in a dynamic team-based environment while demonstrating strong problem solving, extensive technical skills, decision-making abilities, and the highest level of professionalism. The candidate is also expected to be self-motivated individual who has a proven history of delivering high quality test results and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should have good working knowledge of Java Language ecosystem, CI/CD and source control concepts and related tools and utilities. The candidate will also be expected to have strong SQL knowledge and is able to do data retrieval and aggregation for use in their test cases.
- Review functional, technical and design requirements with financial products terminology and produce comprehensive test strategies, scenarios, and test cases.
- Analyze product data to identify problems.
- Perform all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, system, and integration testing.
- Develop, document, maintain, execute, and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Create test plans, test strategies and test summary reports.
- Support multiple projects as directed and apply software testing principles, methodologies, and concepts efficiently.
- Defect tracking and resolution
- Provide production support as and when needed.
- Work closely with internal groups to identify and resolve any issues identified during testing.
- Experience participating in all aspects of a full-lifecycle development methodology, and related quality concepts and processes.
- Interact closely with other development, Product Management, and quality assurance teams.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Functional QA position or equivalent role.
- Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and develop comprehensive test strategy and test cases using an existing and mature framework.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Core Java or demonstrably strong knowledge and fluency in Core Java and Object-Oriented design concepts.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Selenium using Java bindings.
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Good knowledge in Maven, Jenkins and TestNG.
- Good programming and problem-solving skills with ability to write scripts.
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and effectively alter goals.
Good to Haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with commodity markets, financial trading environment, or equity brokerage business and exposure to futures markets.
- Knowledge of Test/Defect management tools (HP ALM & Jira)
- Experience in testing Web based FLEX and HTML5 and browser-based UI applications is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members in different roles (quality assurance, application/database development, quantitative analysis/model design, systems analysis, project management)
- Must be a hard worker and team player.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and productively under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and decision-making ability.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of completing assignments on time with a high degree of quality.
- Ability to work independently and productively under pressure.
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.