Senior Strategist Social Marketing
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Senior Strategist Social Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Strategist to lead key work streams within the Social Marketing team for App Marketing. With proven experience developing social content strategies for global brands, you will enjoy developing and enhancing community-driven, long-term editorial programs. The successful candidate will be tenacious, open, imaginative, precise, analytically inclined, curious, and a community champion. Previous experience will have included using data to evaluate and inform future content development, as well as supporting the business case for the effectiveness of a social marketing program.
- Become an expert and champion of the Community, making sure our content is focused on the needs of our community.
- A champion for social marketing strategy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Develop sharply focused creative and content briefs and deliver inspiring creative briefings, working with internal and external creative partners.
- Clear and compelling presentation of strategies and ideas to senior stakeholders grounded in data.
- Analyze Community, Cultural, Technological and Market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Capture and bring to life powerful human insights.
- Commission and analyze research (qualitative and quantitative), collaborating with internal research teams and external specialists (social listening vendors).
- Experience developing creative content for social channels that rolls out in series. Experience of working with creative agencies a must.
- Collaborate and support creative partners before and after briefings.
- Content evaluation and optimization.
- Content distribution and audience planning - partnering with comms planning team to put in place the right distribution plan to ensure content reaches the right people at the right time.
- 10+ years experience as a planner or strategist at a creative/social/content agency, an editorial team at a publisher, start-up, or relevant team in-house.
- Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations.
- International experience.
- Analytical/Data driven.
- Distribution planning experience