Silicon CAD Engineer
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Silicon CAD Engineer
- Work with the IT department to specify and support a scalable Linux compute infrastructure
- Provide support for installing and maintaining CAD tools and IP for Digital and Analog design.
- Manage EDA license servers, Compute grid and Job queues.
- Maintain source control repositories, regression flows and database management
- Ability to communicate clearly
- 10+ years of experience as a Silicon CAD Engineer
- Experience supporting EDA tools from Vendors such as Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor
- Experience with maintaining source control repositories (GIT, Mercurial or similar)
- Experience with Python, TCL, Perl, Shell and SKILL scripting
- ASIC Design experience
Education: BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience