Social Impact Channel Marketing Analyst
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Social Impact Channel Marketing Analyst
The Social Good team' s mission is to build powerful tools that improve people' s lives, including charitable giving, crisis response, health initiatives, and mentorship. Aligned with our mission to bring the world closer together, Social Good fosters a community that cares by empowering people to make the world a better place through tools that have positive real-world impact.
We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of data, product, and growth marketing to join our channel marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong channel marketing background (email, ads, paid social) - with a hunger to drive growth. In this role, you will utilize marketing channels such as email, Facebook Ads, digital video, content marketing, SEM and direct mail to reach and grow social impact and community partners. This team drives and executes the marketing strategy for global campaigns across Social Impact and Community Partnerships. The channel marketing team is data-driven, and results driven.
- Execute channel marketing strategy to drive growth for our social impact and community partners.
- Ruthlessly prioritize across initiatives and stakeholders to ensure that team is delivering the most impact
- Positively contribute in cross-functional stakeholder meetings
- Manage, optimize, and drive results through management of various digital channels (such as email, Facebook ads, onsite placements, SEM, content marketing, digital video, print collateral, influencer/partnerships etc.)
- Design and implement A/B tests across various channels to further drive campaign learnings and impact.
- Analyze and communicate results in order to rapidly scale successful programs and learnings
- 2+ years of Experience in at least two of these areas (email, Facebook Ads, display, paid social, content marketing, print, influencer/partnerships, event, demand generation)
- BA/BS degree in marketing, economics, engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with A/B Testing, lift measurement, and familiarity with marketing analysis
- Experience in contributing, influencing, and providing updates to cross-functional teams, including creative and product managers