Social Marketing Manager
181 Fremont St San Francisco, CA 94105
We are looking for a Social Marketing Manager. The right candidate will have proven experience crafting innovative, best in class, multi-channel social programs with a demonstrated passion for social and a proven track record developing community-first content. This person is agile, has a strong eye for quality and accuracy, and is able to translate strategy to sharp, witty and fun social experiences. They are immersed in culture and able to lead briefs from creation to completion.
- Build content strategy rooted in culture, driving the value of community.
- Develop briefs and manage external and internal XFN creative partners to deliver and optimize content against the brief.
- Become an expert of and champion for our community, making sure our content is focused on their needs.
- Understand the social presence of the brand and imagine innovative ways to better position our app’ s value to the world.
- Analyze community, cultural, technological and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Discover and share best in class social content and engagements across the internet with the team.
- Work with strategists, media, insights and community managers to find the right audience for our content, the best ways to reach them and ways to measure the impact of the work.
- 5-7 years of social marketing and community management experience
- Ability to manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Known for cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Balance of creative and analytical mindset, putting forth best in class execution within a measurable framework
- Demonstrated excellence building communities in the social space, leading proactive and reactive communications through moderation
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic organization