Software Engineer III
10525 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Software Engineer III
- Build software to facilitate routine operations of a research group
- Identify, document and exemplify best solutions of routine ML tasks, solidify them in software frameworks
- Troubleshoot performance\resource\hardware related problems occurring in ML model training and inference
- It is necessary for a candidate to have a basic understanding of machine learning and, more specifically, computational techniques widely used in deep learning (SGD, online learning, federated learning), deep model training parallelization.
- Understand TensorFlow and/or PyTorch, CUDA
- Experience with streaming data such as video processing
- Expert in C/C++, Python
- Expert in distributed storage systems, networking, distributed computing
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain and document complex ideas
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
- 5 years of a relevant work experience.