Software Engineer III
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Software Engineer III
At our company, software development turbocharges our scientific explorations and generates viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come. If you're a software generalist with a passion for building real-time, interactive systems and experiences and a love for solving novel problems from first principles, this is a rare opportunity to join AR/VR pioneers.
In our collaborative environment, you’ll partner with expert research scientists, hardware engineers, designers, and other software developers to prototype groundbreaking consumer concepts. Step into the adventure of a lifetime as we invent the future and make science fiction real.
- Organize, manage, maintain, and deploy open source research projects, in coordination with external research partners at universities
- Design, develop, integrate, debug, and test realtime AR and VR interactive software for experimental prototypes and user experiences
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency
- Iterate quickly with research, design, and hardware engineering to define system specifications, test assumptions, identify research needs, and integrate results
- Work with new hardware at the SDK level to integrate with existing software platforms
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or related field
- 2+ years creating real time software, preferredly for AR/VR or games
Preferred but Not Required:
- 2+ years C/C++ experience, including C++11 (and up) features and principles
- 1+ years C# experience