Software Engineer III
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Backend Software Engineer III
Come invent the future. At Reality Labs Research, software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will literally give people superpowers. Join a world-class team of pioneers experimenting with breakthrough technology that makes augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) universal. We are specifically looking for a candidate with experience in C++, Python, or Rust who can work with a team of engineers to build research infrastructure. They will collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines, making the architectural tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions.
- Design, build, document, integrate and support reusable software components for interactive experiences in AR/VR that leverage contextual artificial intelligence
- Collaborate with researchers, designers and software engineers across disciplines to solve complex problems
- Write clean readable code with tests, debug complex problems that span systems and get things done with a high level of efficiency
- BS degree in the field of computer science or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with C++, Python, or Rust
- Familiarity with backend architectures
- Experience shipping one or more products of high complexity using standard software development tool sets such as source control, unit testing and continuous integration systems
- Experience with developing real-time interactive experiences
- Experience with developing on a variety of platforms and frameworks (e.g. Android, iOS, React, Alexa)
- Experience with full stack web development and cloud computing services (e.g. AWS)
- Experience working with novel/prototype hardware and/or wearable computing interfaces
- Experience working in research teams