Software Engineer III
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $71 - $76 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Software Engineer III
Our company is at the forefront of creating the next generation of virtual and augmented reality experiences. Our mission is to connect people and the world through cutting-edge technology, making it possible for people to interact with digital content in entirely new ways. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team and help shape the future of immersive technology.
Our company is looking for an experienced Unreal Software Engineer to join our team working on the Body/Face/Eye Tracking Movement SDK. This SDK is a critical component of our immersive VR and AR platforms, enabling developers to create realistic and interactive experiences by incorporating body, face, and eye tracking into their applications. As an Unreal Software Engineer, you will play a key role in developing and optimizing the SDK to empower creators to push the boundaries of VR and AR experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including computer vision engineers, product managers, and designers, to define and implement features for the Body/Face/Eye Tracking Movement SDK.
- Design and implement efficient and maintainable code within Unreal Engine to integrate body, face, and eye tracking functionality seamlessly into VR and AR applications.
- Optimize performance and ensure the SDK runs smoothly on a variety of devices, delivering a high-quality user experience.
- Debug and resolve technical issues, including those related to performance, compatibility, and integration.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Unreal Engine developments and best practices to ensure the SDK leverages the latest features and capabilities.
- Collaborate with the developer community, providing guidance and support to help them implement the SDK effectively.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in C++ and experience with Unreal Engine, including Blueprints and Unreal's development workflow.
- Previous experience in VR or AR development is a significant plus.
- Knowledge of computer vision, particularly in the context of body, face, and eye tracking, is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with GPU programming and optimization techniques is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.