Software Engineer IV
1531 Utah Avenue South , Suite 400 Seattle, WA 98134 US
Software Engineer IV
The main function of a software engineer is to apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work. A typical software engineer researches, designs, develops and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.
- Develop and maintain novel, accurate CV algorithms and advanced systems for large scale applications.
- Monitor signals, identify and apply solutions to problems.
- Define use cases and develop methodology and benchmarks to evaluate different approaches for new algorithms.
- Collaborate on projects with other engineers to achieve impact based on your contributions.
- BSc degree in Computer Science with focus in Computer Vision or related technical field.
- 1+ years of experience developing and designing geometric Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning technologies and systems.
- 2+ years of experience engineering in C++.
- Prototyping and engineering experience in at least ONE relevant specialization area in either Computer Vision or Machine Learning:
- SLAM, state estimation, sensor fusion, pose estimation, body/facial/hand/eye tracking, dense 3D reconstruction, object detection, segmentation and tracking scene understanding/semantic segmentation, photorealistic rendering, hardware, camera or online calibration.
- 3+ years of industry experience working on projects such as: real-time SLAM and 3D reconstruction, sensor fusion and active depth sensing, object and body tracking and pose estimation, and/or image processing. Image and/or semantic segmentation, 2D and 3D key point estimation and surface reconstruction, depth estimation, or photorealistic rendering.
- Developing and designing Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning technologies and systems for running on edge devices (mobile phones, and/or custom hardware)
- Bachelor, MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related technical field or relevant field required.