1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are looking for a software engineer who will participate in our pathfinding and development efforts related to AI software and systems. You will be working with a small fast-paced team of research scientists and software engineers with a large scope for learning and making major impact. The primary responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Develop highly scalable and optimized software and integrate them with production pipelines.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements for future product roadmap.
- Perform experiments and benchmarking of new ideas to quantify their potential impact.
- Analyze performance of existing systems and propose ways to alleviate bottlenecks.
- BS or MS or PhD in computer science or a related field
- Proficiency in C++ and Python
- Ability to understand and work with complex software infrastructure
- Ability to design and implement highly efficient software
- Self-driven individual with desire to tackle challenging problems and ability to work independently
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years of industry or related (e.g. PhD) experience
- Knowledge of deep learning (DL) algorithms and experience with DL frameworks
- Experience with high performance computing, including parallel and distributed computing
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization tools
Education: BS or MS in CS, ECE, or a related field