999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: Software Engineer
Building integrations with our 3rd party vendor to handle GDPR data subject rights requests automatically.
- High level of proficiency in Java coding (including Web Services)
- Must have experience in Dev-Ops
- Configuring Tomcat / Web Servers
- Configuring Certificates
- Various aspects of integration with other services
- Troubleshooting and fixing integration issues
- Experience working cross functionally with various Systems Teams
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality systems.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Strong experience developing APIs.
- Experience as a developer with Ruby on Rails and Java languages.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- You love build tools that improve inefficient workflows.
Education: Bachelor' s degree in relevant field required.