Solution Lead, Customer Care
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $68 - $77 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Solution Lead, Customer Care
The Business Enablement Team within our company is looking for a solution lead with deep functional and operational understanding and expertise in customer care including customer support, digital self-service, customer experience and digital transformations in customer service industry. The candidate must have business and technical systems expertise in customer support, customer experience, customer intelligence and customer journey creation. The candidate must be results-oriented, have excellent communications skills and an aptitude for close collaboration with business leadership, operative, as well as product and applications engineering teams.
- Define and implement comprehensive global customer support and experience process and system strategies that provide flexibility and scalability for future needs.
- Contribute to global customer support and experience capability roadmaps by providing holistic capability development analyzes and solution development roadmaps to implement goals defined by the strategies
- Define functional requirements and develop detailed solution designs to meet operational outcomes that conform to customer and business requirements
- Define solutions that allow for efficient gathering of customer signals as a basis for streamlined customer service execution
- Support business partners in drafting business cases for new initiatives
- Facilitate workshops with cross functional teams to gather detailed requirements
- Set goals for the accuracy and completeness of customer support and experience analytics and reporting
- Drive operational and system improvements to address global customer service and experience issues
- Design and Develop solutions that support data analytics best practices for data visualizations and root cause investigation.
- Document and maintain detailed architectural, business workflow and system process maps
- Identify opportunities for process and system optimization near and mid-term and contribute to long range strategic planning
- Collaborate with training organizations to develop reference documentation and educational materials for partners and internal resources
- Data sourcing - Understanding data sources and defining data /reporting specifications
- Contribute to final solution design by representing data, functional and non-functional needs
- Work with the development team & technical architects to fully identify all aspects of the data and functional requirements
- Strong background in customer journey mapping, development and implementation
- At least 10 years’ of experience in customer service and experience development
- Working business understanding of Issue to Resolution processes
- Digital transformation experience in customer service industry
- Exposure to (predictive) analytics, reporting and system integrations
- Knowledge and experience in implementing customer support, self-service and experience programs
- Leading implementations of 3rd party SW customer support and experience solutions
- Excellent communication, creative, critical thinking, problem-solving, planning, prioritization, project management, teamwork and organization skills
- Experience working in high-volume consumer electronics industry
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Proven track record in building internal and external customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to create results in a cross-functional environment together with business, IT, engineering and external vendors
- Exposure to agile and scrum work management techniques
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience
- Proven track record of project and time management
- Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar related disciplines.
- Experience with machine learning, AI and machine predictability solutions
- Project Management certification or Management degree
- Operative customer service experience
- Visionary thinker and thought leader in the area customer service and experience