1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary, including sourcing, contract and negotiations for various categories including communications, policy, human resources, marketing, design, facilities, and general services.
- Draft, negotiate, review, and execute Master Agreements, SOWs and various other types of contracts.
- Assist the Sourcing Manager with negotiating, managing, coordinating, sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids, RFx, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, analyzing bids, etc.
- Prepare sourcing documents, contracts, statements of work and related procurement documents following guidelines
- Follow up with internal and external clients to drive projects forward and ensure all contracts are executed and published to meet deadlines
- Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide feedback on Procurement and AP Issues.
- Interface with Procurement Operations for resolving procurement issues.
- Interface with Accounts Payable for resolving invoicing issues.
- Four years’ experience in procurement, sourcing, or contracting preferred.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage high volumes.
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Quick study and ability to learn various internals tools