Sr. Director, Product Management (SaaS)
2700 Zanker Rd #200, San Jose, CA san jose, CA 95134
You started out as the cool kid designing and marketing products that tested your limits. You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It’ s the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
We are a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. We are headquartered in San Jose with development offices in Cambridge, Boston, and Bangalore. We continue to seek the nerd in you – we will keep you well fed, we promise!
We provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20, 000 enterprises (and 18M end-points) and service providers across every vertical entrust us to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
You will be the leader of a cross-functional team responsible for driving decisions according to a business goal, the product vision/roadmap, and go-to-market strategies. You must possess a combination of business and technical skills as well as have a passion for Enterprise networking and security. You will also act as an evangelist for our products in interactions with customers and partners.
You will interact with organizations in the same industry added to the key platform providers and technology companies to ensure the products stay with the leading edge of ecosystem technology. You will also be a customer and end-user advocate, ensuring our customers have a delightful experience on all their products and endpoints.
- Driving and owning the Pulse vADC (vTM, vWAF and Services Director) and Analytics portfolio and roadmap
- Responsible for pricing, packaging and platform strategy for the ADC platform
- Drive our next generation user, entity behavior and analytics platform.
- Work within and across product teams to deliver high-impact and high-quality product releases on time.
- Work closely with external customers and partners to learn market trends and identify customer needs.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure the sales and GTM teams are enabled on our Application delivery solutions.
- 7-10+ years of experience in software product management, investment banking, or consulting
- MBA preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering and drive highly technical products;
- Ability to articulate value propositions both within and outside of the organization
- A Start-up mentality and a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to quickly make decisions and influence across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work with both large and small external enterprise customer
- Have a passion for app access, app security, and app analytics market, and a strong CX background
- Highly motivated and creative individual
- Ability to influence groups of individuals through proven leadership
- Cares about a better work environment for the better - team, physical surroundings, process, etc
- Provide guidance, leadership and a decision point to the engineering teams and rest of the organization.