Sr. Research Associate
3005 1st Ave Seattle Seattle, WA 98121
OVERALL: The Sr. Research Associate will support research activities.
- Develop and routinely execute genotyping PCR and multiplexed qPCR assays.
- Performing standard molecular biology techniques.
- Culture cells and perform phenotypic analyses by flow cytometry
- Compiling and analyzing data.
- Summarizing and presenting data in both oral and written formats.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance, self motivated with good time management skills.
- Team player, work effectively with various team members and other departments.
- Maintain accurate records and assist scientist with recording experimental data.
- Extensive PCR experience designing taqman probes and multiplexed assays. Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve and think on your feet.
- 5+ years of experience with BS degree in related scientific discipline
- 2+ years of experience with MS degree in related scientific discipline
- Experience with Southern blots and viral vector packaging
- Experience mentoring and training junior researchers
- Experience with next generation sequencing assays