Sr. Software Test Development Engineer - Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
2700 Zanker Rd #200, San Jose, CA 95134 san jose, CA 95134
You started out as the cool kid creating algorithms and writing code that tested your limits. You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It’ s the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
We are a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. We continue to seek the nerd in you – we will keep you well fed, we promise!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What You Would Do
As a Senior Engineer,
- Work closely with Development team to ensure top-notch product quality.
- Work through design specifications and create test plans to validate end to end scenarios.
- Work with agile team to deliver test coverage for acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with team members on testing activities and estimation for test efforts.
- Automate the test scenarios and contribute in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with integration and API-based testing.
- Create dynamic testbeds quickly based on the product /customer requirements.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills while reporting issues and tracking them.
- Solve complex engineering problems in testing and test tools development.
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By Having
- MS or B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in software test or QA test role.
- Automation skills in Python or Perl and tools like Selenium for web service testing.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL/TLS, PKI, encryption, REST API.
- Understanding of authentication protocols RADIUS, LDAP, SAML, AD, Kerberos.
- Knowledge of security protocols for IPSEC-VPN, SSL-VPN.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash, Git, Jenkins.
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving.
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with virtualization, containers, AWS/Azure a bonus.