Strategic Partner Development II
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Description: This Role is within the Partnerships team. There is a New initiative around covid vaccine. Sending information about getting vaccinated, or any essential vaccine information. Now looking to build out small team with contingent workers.
Small global team.
Focused on Covid Vaccine Response:
Someone who is comfortable with technical topics. Have worked at a SAS, cloud platform as a service. Client profile sophisticated. They will be managing relationships with technical developers. Comfortable speaking about products/integrations. Need someone who has understanding or passion health. Either direct experience. Passion for area. (Studied abroad or internship in past)
-working with developers, messaging space and social impact and social good type work.
In this role the candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with social good/business service providers, health partners, international organizations, non profits and content experts to help grow our Business API product, that serves mid and large sized clients globally. The Strategic Partner Manager will have strong strategy and relationship management experience preferably in a healthcare and/or SaaS environment. In order to succeed in this role, the candidate will need the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges while building and conveying compelling value propositions and working cross functionally to influence consensus. The candidate will be encouraged to exercise their creativity as we look to scale our health partner portfolio and other strategic priorities.
· Manage product Business API strategic partners globally to support onboarding and scaling of health messaging products.
· Set targets and goals in alignment with product and cross functional team expectations and ensure delivery against plans.
· Manage pipeline information and client relationships to identify potential new partners, growth opportunities or future competitive trends.
· Present and consult with management and cross functional teams on industry trends with a view to developing new product features and scalable business models.
· Present and work with senior external stakeholders to influence without authority.
· Provide an objective commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of commercial and competitive information in the health messaging space.
· Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems with cross functional leaders and stakeholders and translate these to product and engineering teams to.
· Support ideation, partnership development, and launch of new innovative health and/or social good products and services.
· Collaborate with internal Health organization across product, partnerships, marketing, research, etc as a part of a matrix structure; along with cross functional teams, create, maintain and influence relationships with key ecosystem players to help establish a narrative of business products in health and social good.
· 5+ years of experience in Business Development or equivalent relevant experience.
· Demonstrated passion for international development or health and social good.
· Experience managing partnerships and balancing partner needs and expectations in tandem with our overall product and health strategy.
· Experience in building and managing partnerships and programs and driving consensus particularly in a SaaS and / or healthcare setting.
· Experience analyzing data to drive business decisions and strategy.
· Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners.
· Analytical and problem-solving experience.
· Fluency in English.
· Experience managing partnerships and programs around messaging systems in a large-scale environment.
· Experience in cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments.
· Experience and subject matter expertise in Healthcare and/or social impact.